Adequan USEA Gold Cup Series
The Adequan USEA Gold Cup kicked off in 2004 with the goal of creating an exciting format of upper level competition and greater promotion of the sport of eventing.
Today, the series consists of 11 qualifying competitions at the Advanced and CIC3* levels which culminate at the 2017 Nutrena USEA American Eventing Championships, August 30- September 3 in Tryon, North Carolina. The $40,000 Adequan Advanced division serves as the Gold Cup Championship division at the AEC, and the winner of the division will be named the 2017 Adequan USEA Gold Cup Champion.
2017 Adequan USEA Gold Cup Qualifiers
The rider must complete at least one Gold Cup qualifier on a *Qualifying Score to be eligible to compete in the AEC Advanced division. As of 2014, qualified riders may ride any Advanced level horse at the Gold Cup Final.
* Qualifying Score: End on a numerical score at any of the qualifiers with no more than 20 jump penalties on cross-country.
- Richland Park Advanced & CIC3* | August 25-28, 2016 | Richland, MI (Area 8)
- Aspen Farms Advanced | September 9-11, 2016 | Yelm, WA (Area 7)
- Plantation Field Advanced & CIC3* | September 15-18, 2016 | Unionville, PA (Area 2)
- Woodside International Advanced & CIC3* | October 7-9, 2016 | Woodside, CA (Area 6)
- Red Hills Advanced & CIC3* | March 9-12, 2017 | Tallahassee, FL (Area 3)
- Carolina International Advanced & CIC3* | March 23-26, 2017 | Raeford, NC (Area 2)
- Galway Downs Advanced & CIC3* | March 31 – April 2, 2017 | Temecula, CA (Area 6)
- The Fork Horse Trials Advanced & CIC3* | April 5-9, 2017 | Norwood, NC (Area 2)
- Chattahoochee Hills Advanced & CIC3* | April 7-9, 2017 | Fairburn, GA (Area 3)
- Rebecca Farm Advanced & CIC3* | July 19-23, 2017 | Kalispell, MT (Area 7)
- Millbrook H.T. Advanced | August 3-6, 2017 | Millbrook, NY (Area 1)
Gold Cup Final
Nutrena USEA American Eventing Championships $40,000 Adequan Gold Cup Final August 30 - September 3, 2017 Tryon International Equestrian Cetner, NC
For more information on the Gold Cup Series or USEA sponsorship, please contact Kate Lokey, (703) 779-9897.